New Surface Mount OCXO from Fox Electronics Holds Tight Stabilities
Fox Electronics (Fort Myers, FL) now offers the FTM Series of surface mount OCXOs that is suited as the timing reference for network synchronization. The new SMD OCXO offers specifications suitable for communication equipment, including base stations, radio network controllers, wireless backhaul equipment, and routers as well as gateways, PON (Passive Optical Network), DSLAM (Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer), multi-service switching platform, and transmission equipment. Features include:
- A standard stability of +/-10 ppb across a set of standard frequencies in the 5 to 40 MHz range with temperatures from -40° to +85°C and stabilities as tight as +/-5 ppb available, depending upon operating conditions.
- A frequency control that allows a min of +/-0.7 ppm of frequency adjustment.
- A 3.3 VDC supply voltage, with 5 VDC as an option.
- A max of 1.2 W @ 25°C.
- An output load typically 15 pF and long term aging over 10 years is only 0.4 ppm for all effects.
- Available as a simple tape and reel assembly, the FTM Series is easily incorporated into any automated production line, further saving costs and set up time.
- Each OCXO weighs only 5.7 g and comes with a gold (Au) termination finish.
For more information, please visit http://www.foxonline.com