New Industrial Wireless Gateway Handles Up To 200 Sensors
The Deeter Group (Tallmadge,OH) has announced the introduction of the deeternet Wireless Gateway, which offers wireless viewing of data from up to 200 sensors using a web browser.
Using an Ethernet connection, the deeternet Wireless Gateway requires no special software and provides a user-friendly web interface which gives easy access to sensor data at a glance. Customisable set points can be programmed to trigger email and SMS alerts.
The new Wireless Gateway:
- Requires no special software.
- Provides user-friendly web interface for easy access to sensor data.
- Features customizable set points that can be programmed to trigger email and SMA alerts.
- Offers Plug-and-Play operation with other supported deeternet wireless hardware all communicating via the robust and secure IEEE 802.15.4 industrial wireless communication protocol.
- Ability to connect most 3rd-party sensors by adding an optional deeternet Wireless Sender.
- Measures 200 x 200 x 55mm.
- Comes with an external power supply.
for more information please visit www.deeternet.com