Lantronix Launches 3.5G Wireless Solution for Connecting Remote Devices and Mobile Equipment
Lantronix, Inc. (Irvine, CA) has announced the PremierWave XC HSPA+ (3.5G) device -- a high-speed, intelligent gateway and application server designed for easy mobile and remote device connectivity and rapid application development and deployment.
PremierWave XC HSPA+ highlights:
- Penta-band UMTS/HSPA+.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
- Ethernet-to-Cellular routing.
- Ethernet-to-Cellular Failover and Failback.
- SMS: Shoulder tap, relay control, event notification, and tunneling.
- Dual network connectivity (Wired Ethernet and Cellular) for flexibility and redundancy.
- Unique design for quick and easy connectivity to virtually any device with a serial port.
- Extended temperature range for industrial applications.
- 5-Year limited warranty.
For more information please visit http://www.lantronix.com