Monnit (Midvale, UT) has made some recent enhancements to the wireless range extender, improving the RF communication and performance of networks using the device. Monnit wireless range extenders allow you to extend the coverage area of your wireless sensor network by relaying the signals between your wireless sensors, other range extenders, and the wireless gateway. Features include:
- Can be chained together to offer even further range for sensor networks.
- Automatic network management.
- Built in memory can queue up to 30,000 data readings in case of backlog or network congestion.
- Supports up to 6 messages/minute.
- Status/Activity LED.
- AC powered; no batteries needed.
For more information, visit www.monnit.com.