Dali Wireless (Palo Alto, CA) has introduced the industry’s most advanced digital-over-fiber solution for delivering distributed wireless coverage and capacity. Based on the company’s t-Series RF Router system, it has the industry’s lowest cost of ownership while providing 6 times the reach, 3 times the bandwidth, and requiring one-third the fiber, 25% less power, and 75% less equipment space. Dali Wireless will demonstrate the network at the 2013 Wireless Infrastructure Show (October 7th to 10th, Hollywood, Florida, in Booth 713/715). Features include:
- Broad operator bandwidth; greater reach.
- Advanced capacity management.
- Dedicated carrier resources.
- Future-proof scalability.
- Strong system reliability.
For more information, visit www.daliwireless.com.