Tadiran’s Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Cells
Tadiran Batteries (Lake Success, NY) has introduced the TLI Series of batteries, a new family of long-life rechargeable lithium-ion cells designed specifically for use in harsh environments. TLI Series batteries utilize technology found in Tadiran’s patented hybrid layer capacitor, and feature:
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 85°C, with storage up to 90°C.
- High current pulses up to 5 A.
- Low annual self-discharge rate of less than 5%.
- Up to 5,000 full life cycles.
- A 10-year operating life.
- A glass-to-metal seal.
For more information visit www.tadiranbat.com.