Low Acceleration Sensitivity “Poseidon” Series
Bliley Technologies (Erie, PA) has introduced the Poseidon Series OCXO, featuring unparalleled phase noise performance in a modular type sealed package. The design engineers will find excellent frequency versus temperature stability, design flexibility with customer specified frequencies between 30 MHz and 130 MHz. This particular model can also be provided with mechanical frequency adjustment for up to +/- 3ppm which will more than compensate for the 20-year aging performance of +/- 1.5 ppm. Features include:
- Excellent FvT performance.
- Frequency range 5MHz to 130 MHz.
- Ultra-low static and dynamic phase noise.
- Excellent long-term aging.
- EMI feed-through on DC inputs.
- Rugged package.
For more information, visit www.bliley.com.