Huawei Selects Anadigic’s Pentaband Power Amplifier
Anadigics (Warren, NJ) has announced the shipping production volumes of its ALT6526 pentaband power amplifier to Huawei for the E5172 consumer premises equipment (CPE) and E5776 WiFi hotspot. Huawei’s E5172 and E5776 solutions allow multiple WiFi-enabled devices to simultaneously share a single high-speed 3G and 4G cellular data account. The E5172 also provides Ethernet connectivity to support additional users. Both the E5172 and E5776 leverage Anadigics’ pentaband power amplifier to enable 3G and 4G connectivity, achieving speeds up to 150 Mbps with LTE Cat4.
Anadigics’ ALT6526 pentaband power amplifier is optimized for 3G and 4G computer modules, datacards, and hotspots, as well as automotive and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications, operating in CDMA/EVDO, WCDMA/HSPA, and LTE modes. This compact, low profile 5 mm by 7 mm by 0.9 mm module incorporates amplification chains to deliver exceptional linearity and efficiency in each of the 21 bands and band classes that it supports for higher throughput and greater battery-life. Features include:
- Integrated voltage regulator.
- Built-in directional coupler.
- Internal DC blocks on all RF ports.
- Compact package with integrated voltage regulator and high-directivity couplers to save valuable PCB space.
- Integrated RF chains to deliver optimal performance in each band and mode.
- Low harmonics and exceptional linearity, noise and intermodulation performance to ensure high throughput and signal integrity.
For more information, visit www.enr-corp.com.