Agilent Technologies Introduces Next-Generation 6½ Digit Digital Multimeters
Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) has introduced the Truevolt Series digital multimeters. These DMMs offer several advantages over previous models. They help engineers see their measurement data in new ways, get actionable information faster, and document their results more easily. Exclusive Truevolt technology reduces extraneous factors such as noise, injected current and input bias current for increased measurement confidence. The Agilent 34461A DMM is a direct replacement for the industry-standard Agilent 34401A DMM, and was designed to make migration easy for current users of the 34401A. Features include:
- Basic entry point to the 6½ digit class of DMMs.
- Expanded current ranges from 100 µA to 10 A.
- Temperature measurement function (RTD/PT100, thermistor).
- Expanded diode measurement capability to allow engineers to measure a larger full-scale voltage (5 V) so they can test more diode types, such as LEDs.
- Driverless easy file access USB file transfer provides simple USB connectivity between an Agilent Truevolt DMM and a PC, using the standard USB media transfer protocol.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com.