WAGO Corporation's (Germnatown, WI) picoMAX and picoMAX eCOM Pluggable Connector Systems are certified UL 1059 and 1977, CB (Certification Body), and CSA. These international certifications confirm the all-new design's technical properties as connector and terminal block components. The picoMAX connector system features:
- Up to 20 g vibration-resistance.
- Absolute connection integrity in operating temperatures up to +125°C.
- Applicability in medical devices (analyzers, incubators), transportation (elevator/escalator controls), test/measurement (calibration and energy-monitoring devices), building control (BACnet devices, fire/security and lighting control systems), and IT (network gateways, routers).
- The picoMAX eCOM connector system features:
- Pluggable female connectors that can be directly soldered to PCB and wired as a terminal block.