Vishay Extends 597D Series of Solid Tantalum Chip Capacitors
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (Malvern, PA) [NYSE: VSH] has announced that it has extended its TANTAMOUNT 597D series of commercial solid tantalum chip capacitors with a new Hi-Rel version approved to Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Specification 13008. Built with Vishay's proprietary high-voltage dielectric formation process, the Vishay Sprague 13008 series is ideal for +28 V power supply designs in military and aerospace applications. Features include:
- Availability in 9 case sizes.
- A capacitance range of 10 to 1,500 μF.
- A voltage range from 4 to 63 V.
- An ESR down to 0.015 Ω @ +25 °C and 100 kHz.
- An operating temperature range from -55° to +85 °C, to +125°C with voltage derating.
For more information visit www.vishay.com.