Touchstone Semiconductor’s TS3300 Boost Regulator
Touchstone Semiconductor (Milpitas, CA) has announced the TS3300 boost regulator. The TS3300 uses only 3.5 µA of supply current, and the TS3300’s efficiency performance is constant over a 100:1 span in output current. Additional features include:
- A low-power boost + linear regulator in one PCB-saving TQFN package.
- >100 mA @ 3 VOUT from 1.8 VIN.
- Anti-crush, automatic start-up current limiting.
- An adjustable VOUT Range of 1.8 to 5.25 V.
- A single-inductor synchronous rectifier.
- 100-mA internal low-dropout linear regulator.
For more information visit http://touchstonesemi.com.