Sensor-Specific Solutions Include App Software
Data Translation, Inc. (Marlboro, MA) has announced two sensor specific, USB-powered modules with application software for the growing educational market. These new devices allow lab and field testing for experimentation, sound, vibration, and temperature analysis. The DT9828E, USB thermocouple module features:
- 4 analog inputs for thermocouple measurements.
- Sampling rates up to 600 Hz per channel.
- Digital I/O.
- QuickDAQ 2013, ready-to-measure application software.
- An accuracy of 0.09°C.
- The DT9839E, USB vibration module features:
- 4 simultaneous A/D channels.
- Built-in IEPE signal conditioning for complete vibration measurement.
- Fully-featured VIBpoint Framework Academic software.
- A triaxial accelerometer for instant data measurement.