RFS’s New Omnidirectional Antenna
Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) (Meriden, CT) has announced a new omnidirectional antenna specifically designed for broadband in-building distribution of modern wireless communication systems such as LTE, GSM, CDMA, PCS, 3G, WiFi, and WLAN services in Q2 to the North American market. Features include:
- A design made from lightweight materials.
- A low-profile, off-white radome blending.
- A plenum-rated, helically corrugated low-loss pigtail cable.
- A copper outer conductor.
- A factory attached N female connector.
For more information visit www.rfsworld.com.