RFMW Introduces Dual LNA from TriQuint Semiconductor
RFMW (San Jose, CA) announces design and sales support for TriQuint Semiconductor dual device amplifier model TQP3M9041. Spanning the frequency range of 2.4GHz to 4GHz, this high linearity, ultra-low noise figure LNA offers a 0.8dB noise figure in a balanced configuration at 1.95GHz. Input IP3 is 20dBm with associated gain of greater than 18dB. The TriQuint TQP3M9041 operates from a 4.4V positive supply with no requirement for a negative gate voltage. A shut down mode allows the device to idle at reduced current in TDD type systems. Features include:
- Designed using dual, matched-pair E-pHEMT devices.
- Noise figure from a single channel is 0.33dB min.
- TQP3M9041 housed in a 16-pin, 4x4mm QFN.
- Footprint compatible with the TriQuint TQP3M9039.
- TQP3M9040 span frequency range of 500 to 4,000MHz.
For more information, visit: www.rfmw.com.