NEL’s Ultra-Low Phase Noise OCXO
Mon, 05/13/2013 - 11:59am
NEL Frequency Controls, Inc. (Burlington, WI) has announced the release of a new reduced height profile option for its ultra-low phase noise OCXO at 100 MHz. The O-CIH-X Series features:
- Availability with 0.4’’ (10.2 mm) height profile in addition to the 0.5” (12.7 mm) original model.
- A phase noise of -105 dBc/Hz and a -185 dBc/Hz phase noise on the floor.
- A compact form factor with dimensions of 1” x 1”(25 x 25 mm).
- An SC-cut crystal.
- A frequency range from 80 to 120 MHz.
- A stability range up to ±50 ppb.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 75°C.
- A Sine wave of +17 dBm output.
For more information visit www.nelfc.com.