Murata Power Solutions (Mansfield, MA) has announced the availability of the RBQ series of isolated 12 Vout, 400 Watt DC-DC converters. The RBQ-12/33-D48 model provides efficiencies up to 96 percent from a standard DOSA-compliant quarter-brick package. The RBQ-12/33-D48 is designed to operate in most applications with convection cooling. Additional features include:
- A standard telephone network voltage network supply of 36 to 75 VDC around a nominal 48 VDC.
- Applicability in telecommunications, enterprise IT, and wireless networking infrastructures.
- A 33 A/400 W @ 60°C with 200 LFM airflow.
- Positive & Negative on/off control logic.
- 2,250 VDC Basic insulation.
For more information visit www.murata-ps.com.