Ironwood Electronics’ BGA Sockets
Ironwood Electronics (Egan, MN) has recently introduced a new high-performance BGA socket for 0.8 mm pitch BGA 78 pin DDR3 packages. The SG-BGA-6374 socket is designed for a 9x13 mm package size and features:
- Bandwidths up to 8 GHz with less than 1 dB of insertion loss.
- Up to 100 W with custom heat sink.
- A contact resistance of20 mΩ per pin.
- An operating temperature range from -35° to +100°C.
- A self-inductance of 0.11 nH, and mutual inductance of 0.028 nH.
For more information visit http://www.ironwoodelectronics.com.