CML Release New RF Building Block
The CMX972 Quadrature Modulator/Demodulator is the latest RF building block from CML Microcircuits (Winston-Salem,NC), following on from the popular CMX970, CMX971, and CMX973 devices. The new device features:
- A low-power IF/RF Quadrature Demodulator with PLL/VCO.
- A wide operating frequency range.
- Optimized power consumption.
- IF frequencies up to 300 MHz.
- On-chip PLL and VCO.
- < 0.5 dB I/Q gain matching.
- A 10 MHz Rx I/Q bandwidth.
For more information visit http://www.cmlmicro.com.