Beckhoff’s New CX9020 Embedded PC Boosts Small Controller Performance
In order to increase controller scalability while enhancing user functionality and flexibility, Beckhoff Automation (Savage, MN) has introduced the new CX9020 Embedded PC. The DIN rail mounted CX9020 is remarkably compact, robust, and equipped with a powerful 1 GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor. The CX9020 is suitable for a wide range of PLC and motion control applications in small and medium sized machines, systems, or buildings. Features include:
- An operating temperature range from -25° to +60°C.
- Support of Microsoft operating systems in the form of Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- 2 microSD card slots providing the option for larger storage capacity on the device.
- A 256 MB microSD card for the operating system.
- 1 GB of internal DDR3 RAM memory.
- 128 Kbyte of NOVRAM is available for data storage in the event of a power failure.
- 2 switched Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s RJ 45 interfaces.
- 4 USB-2.0 interfaces and a DVI-D interface.