AVX’S New Board-to-Board Compression Connectors
AVX Corporation (Greenville, SC) has extended its line of high-reliability board-to-board compression connectors for commercial, medical, and harsh industrial applications with the addition of an ultra-low-profile power connector. Featuring:
- Gold-plated beryllium copper (BeCu) contacts that are insert-molded within the insulator for location and mechanical stability.
- A compressed height of 1.3 mm.
- A mechanical endurance rating of 5,000 mating cycles.
- A sweeping contact design that provides a 0.7 mm Z-axis deflection range.
- A long contact wipe, and > 40 g of contact force at min operating deflection.
- A 3 A contact rating.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to +105°C.
For more information visit www.avx.com.