SWaP-C Properties with Enhanced Graphics Capabilities
Wed, 04/17/2013 - 9:03am
IEE, Inc. (Van Nuys, CA) offers a rugged 7” browser control display unit (B-CDU) that offers exceptional SWaP-C properties with enhanced graphics capabilities. The new display combines low power consumption of only 5 W, and features:
- High processing for increased reliability.
- An intuitive operator interface.
- A highly integrated ARM processor that operates @ 720 MHz.
- A rugged, flat panel touch display that accommodates both embedded video decoding as well as 2D/3D graphics processing.
- COTS-based Linux operating system.
- Industry-standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet communication protocol and HTML 5.0/JavaVM software support.
- Typical display brightness is 550 cd/m2.
- Vertical viewing angles of ±80°.
- An operating temperature of -20° to +71°C.