Reduced Height Profile
NEL Frequency Controls, Inc. (Burlington, WI) announced the release of a new reduced height profile option for its ultra-low phase noise OCXO at 100 MHz. The O-CIH-X Series is now available with a 0.4’’ (10.2 mm) height profile in addition to the 0.5” (12.7 mm) original model. Additional features include:
- A close-in phase noise of -105 and -178 dBc/Hz.
- A small, compact, 'Europack' design with dimensions of 1” x 1”(25 x 25 mm).
- An SC-cut crystal and a frequency range of 80 – 120 MHz.
- Stabilities from ±50 ppb with temperatures of -40° to 75° C.
- A Sine wave +17 dBm output.
- Availability in 5 and 12 V versions.
For more information visit www.nelfc.com.