Pasternack Adds Low Frequency SMP Series Connectors
Pasternack Enterprises, Inc. (Irvine, CA) has added an inventory of low-frequency SMP connectors, which are perfect for applications requiring operating frequencies of 8 GHz or less. Pasternack Enterprises’ new SMP connectors:
- Are designed for low frequency, high density applications.
- Are used for blind-mate interconnect systems and miniaturized high density coaxial modules.
- Are attached to cables assemblies using RG178, RG405, and 0.047” diameter semi-rigid cable.
- Utilize Beryllium copper (BeCu) and Kovar alloy at critical contact points in their designs, while brass and stainless steel are used in non-contact areas.
- Are also compatible and fully mate-able with Corning Gilbert GPO connectors.
For more information visit http://www.pasternack.com.