New Littelfuse TVS Diode Arrays
Littelfuse, Inc. (Chicago, IL) has introduced the SRDA05 Series TVS Diode Array – SPA Diodes. The SRDA05 Series is designed to protect telecommunications data lines against electrostatic discharge (ESD) and high surge events, providing a 20 percent higher power and surge handling capability than competitive devices on the market. By integrating low capacitance steering diodes with an additional zener diode, the SRDA05 offers more design margin to electrical threats defined by industry standards and increased ESD protection without performance degradation. Features include:
- Applicability in the tertiary (IC side) protection for telecommunication interfaces such as T1/E1/T3/E3 data lines, xDSL interfaces, RS-232/RS-485 interfaces, 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces, and video lines.
- A robust surge protection of lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 30 A (8/20 µs).
- A peak pulse power of 600 W (8/20 µs).
- A low dynamic resistance of 0.8 Ω
- A low capacitance of 8pF (typ.) from I/O to GND
For more information visit www.littelfuse.com.