New Handheld TDR from Megger Features 2 ns Pulse Width
Fri, 04/05/2013 - 10:45am
Test and Measurement, Analyzers, Spectrum|Test and Measurement, Analyzers, Vector|Test and Measurement, Frequency Meters|Test and Measurement, Military / Aerospace|Test and Measurement, Noise Generators|Test and Measurement, Noise Meters|Test and Measurement, Other|Test and Measurement, Analyzers, Other|Test and Measurement, Power Meters
Megger (Norristown, PA) offers a handheld, time domain reflectometer (TDR) featuring:
- A 2 ns pulse width that virtually eliminates dead zones.
- An accuracy of less than 3’from the point of connection.
- Applicability in CATV/cellular, power, and telephony.
- Auto set-up that determines the impedance of the cable under test, sets the instrument accordingly, and selects the optimum gain and pulse width chosen by the operator.
- Dual cursors for pinpointing faults.
- A unique trace ‘hold’ component used for comparison between cables.
- A large, high-resolution backlit display.
- 4 output impedances of 25 â„¦, 50 â„¦, 75 â„¦ and 100 â„¦.
- A velocity factor between 0.20 and 0.99.
- An IP54 rating.
For more information visit www.megger.com.