New Double-Ridged Horn Antenna from PMM, Distributed by Teseq
Fri, 04/19/2013 - 8:53am
Teseq Inc. (Edison, NJ) now offers a double-ridged horn antenna that has a frequency range of 6 to 18 GHz. The new PMM DR-01 is designed for radiated emissions and immunity applications, featuring:
- An antenna factor of 36 to 41 dB/m.
- An axially located RF connector.
- Individual calibration.
- A nominal impedance range of 50 Ω.
- A max power input of 150 W.
- A footprint of 2.2” x 1.7” x 5.4”.
For more information visit http://www.teseq.com.