Maximized Performance and Efficiency
Crystek’s (Fort Myers, FL) new CVCO55CXT-5685-5780 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. Features include:
- A frequency range of 5,685 to 5,780 MHz.
- A tuning voltage range of 0.3 to 4.7 VDC.
- A typical phase noise of -102 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz.
- An output power of 0.0 dBm typ. into a 50 Ω.
- A supply of +5.0 VDC and a current consumption of 25 mA (max.).