M/A-COM Technology Solutions' New Single-Channel CMOS Driver
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (M/A-COM) (Lowell, MA) has introduced a new single-channel CMOS Driver for Microwave Switching Applications. The MADR-009269 is a high-performance, single-channel CMOS Driver that is used to translate TTL control inputs into complementary gate control voltages for GaAs FET microwave switches and attenuators. The device features:
- High-voltage CMOS technology.
- Low power dissipation and positive voltage control.
- A SOIC-8 package.
- An output HIGH level range from 0 to +2.0 V.
- A supply voltage range from -5 to -5 VDC.
- A max Input rise or fall time of 500 ns.
For more information visit www.macomtech.com.