Low-Profile Power Inductors
Murata Power Solutions (Mansfield, MA) has announced the 3000A and 3000B series of low-profile power inductors for use in noise reduction circuits of high-frequency and high-current switching power supplies, DC-DC converters, and voltage regulator modules. Both series are available in surface mount packages suiting high volume manufacturing.
- The 3000A series features:
- Availability with 80, 100, 150, or 200 nH inductance values.
- A max rated peak current of 57 A for the 80 nH device.
- Typical Rdc of only 0.20 mΩ across the series.
- The 3000B series features:
- Inductance values of 85, 100, 120, 150, or 200 nH.
- A max rated current of 78 A for the 85 nH inductor.
- Typical Rdc of 0.29 mΩ.
For more information visit http://www.murata-ps.com.