IQD’s (San Jose, CA) new IQXV-40 series Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO) launching at Design West 2013 satisfies market demand for smaller package styles and low jitter. Measuring just 3.2 x 2.5 mm and housed in a hermetically sealed package with a grounded metal lid for low EMI radiation, the new model offers:
- A period jitter of 100 ps peak-to-peak max.
- Available supply voltages of IQXV-40 5.0V; IQXV-41 3.3V; IQXV-42 2.5,V and the IQXV-43 1.8V.
- A frequency range of 1.25 to 54 MHz.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 85°C.
- Frequency pulling specified @ ±50 ppm min over a pulling range of 2.5 ±2.5 V.
For more information visit www.iqdfrequencyproducts.com.