Anritsu Company Introduces Multi-Band Receivers
Anritsu Company (Morgan Hill, CA) introduces multi-band receivers for its Link Master drive test tools that offer field engineers, technicians, and consultants a complete drive test system for locating interference and ensuring optimum wireless network operation. The Link Master tools and multi-band receivers create a powerful solution that helps users quickly determine and correct network problems, and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The multi-band receivers:
- Scan and collect data in designated bands and standards in parallel with gathering network-dependent UE data.
- Store the data in Link Master LML Air Interface Logging Tools.
- Complement Link Master.
- Provide wireless service providers, network equipment manufacturers’ installation and operations groups, and third-party contractors with the analysis tools necessary for today’s field testing environments.
- Provide analysis of the data collected via the Link Master LML and the multi-band receivers.
- Features a highly efficient database engine that allows users to perform quick analysis and have fast response times to queries.
For more information visit www.anritsu.com.