Ultrasonic Sensors with Increased Ranges and Flexible Outputs
Fri, 03/29/2013 - 9:53am
Carlo Gavazzi (Buffalo Grove, IL) has introduced the new UA Series ultrasonic sensor family with improved functionality in a state of the art design. The UA Series features:
- Longer sensing ranges.
- A simple teach procedure.
- Shorter M18 or M30 diameter housing.
- 2 output configurations: The first has 2 digital outputs in either NPN or PNP; The second has an analog output in either 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC.
- Availability in 4 different sensing distances of 400, 900, 2,200 and 3,500 mm.
- Applicability in material handling, food & beverage, packaging, plastics, agriculture, printing and automotive.