Skyworks Unveils Power-Optimized Backlight Drivers for Smartphones and Tablets
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (Woburn, MA) [NASDAQ: SWKS] has introduced several new backlight LED drivers supporting next-generation smartphones and tablets. Skyworks’ family of highly efficient, integrated, multi-channel products are tailored to support display panels ranging in size from 4 to 12 inches, significantly enhancing image quality and resolution while maximizing battery life. Features include:
- A multi-channel architecture.
- A high efficient, DC-DC boost-technology enable LED backlight driver efficiencies exceeding 90 percent and facilitate superior dimming performance.
- A power management portfolio, which includes LED flash and backlight drivers, discrete voltage regulators, PMICs, and battery management devices.
Skyworks’ Latest LED Driver Solutions:
- SKY81452 is a high efficiency, six channel, white light emitting diode (WLED) backlight driver with touch panel bias for tablet display applications.
- SKY81453 is a high efficiency, 6-channel, WLED backlight driver for tablet display applications.
- SKY82894 is a high efficiency, 3-channel, WLED backlight driver for large screen smartphone display applications.
- SKY82895 is a high efficiency, 2-channel, WLED backlight driver for large screen smartphone display applications.
For more information visit www.skyworksinc.com.