Elma Electronic Inc. (Fremont, CA), in cooperation with Pentek, Inc. (Upper Saddle River, NJ) and Concurrent Technologies (Woburn,MA), has developed a small form factor (SFF), OpenVPX-based signal acquisition system for processing and recording applications. Features include:
- Recording @ over 200 MB/sec.
- Applicability in data acquisition, radar, beam forming, and other signal processing applications.
- A dual-channel record and playback mode.
- Dual A/D converters operating @ 200 MS/s, 14-bit, or 500 MS/s, 12-bit.
- A 3-slot VPX backplane, with the card payload.
- A compact, conduction-cooled chassis measuring only 5.12” x 6.9” x 12.25”.