Saelig Introduces Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzer
Saelig Company, Inc. (Fairport, NY) (www.saelig.com) has introduced the PSA Series II RF Spectrum Analyzers. Available in 1.3 and 2.7 GHz versions, these new instruments are smaller, lighter, and have longer battery life than other more expensive handheld RF products. The PSA Series II Analyzers feature:
- A 4.3" backlit TFT color touch-screen display.
- A high-capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- A frequency range of 1 to 1,300 MHz.
- A dynamic range of 80 dB.
- A noise floor at -100 dBm.
- A resolution bandwidth that is selectable down to 15 kHz.
- Sweep modes of continuous, single, peak hold, and sweep average.
- AM/FM audio demodulation with built-in speaker.
- Data logging for traces, data points, or screen images (with storage for 10,000 entries per file triggered from a key press, internal timer, external trigger, or the limits comparator).