A new series of transient voltage suppressor (TVS) components from ProTek Devices (Tempe, AZ) deliver advanced circuit protection for smartphones, battery chargers and battery packs, and other popular portable consumer electronics devices. Specifically, the PSDxxHP series provides electrostatic discharge (ESD), electrostatic overstress (EOS) and electrical fast transient (EFT) protection within a small footprint clude package. They are ideal to replace multilayer varistors (MLV 0805) for advanced circuit protection. Features include:
- A unidirectional 1,000 W (8/20 micro amps wave shape) TVS devices.
- Circuit protection for switching transients across the DC line in sensitive electronics.
- A 5 V configuration.
- The IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge) standard.
- An approximate weight of just 5 mg.
- A lead-free pure-tin plating (annealed).
- A flammability rating of UL 94V-0.
For more information visit http://www.protekdevices.com.