New Double-ridged Horn Antenna from Teseq
Tue, 03/12/2013 - 10:26am
Teseq Inc. (Edison, NJ) now offers a double-ridged horn antenna that has a frequency range of 6 to 18 GHz. The new PMM DR-01 is designed for radiated emissions and immunity applications, featuring:
- An antenna factor of 36 to 41 dB/m and excellent sensitivity for emissions measurements.
- An axially located RF connector.
- EMI compliance.
- A tripod adapter that allows for simple vertical and horizontal polarization changes.
- Individual calibration.
- A nominal impedance range of 50 ohms.
- A max power input of 150 W.
- A footprint of 2.2” x 1.7” x 5.4”.
For more information visit http://www.teseq.com.