New Amplifiers from MILMEGA Used for Wireless Testing
Fri, 03/01/2013 - 8:45am
MILMEGA (Edison, NJ), now a part of Teseq, offers a new amplifier product range designed to meet test requirements within wireless testing frequency bands. The AS0728 family of amplifiers features:
- A frequency range of 700 MHz to 2.8 GHz.
- Availability in 25, 50, 100, and 170 W P1 dB power levels.
- An innovative design that utilizes the latest Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor (GaAs FET).
- A rear mounted 15-pin, D-type connector that enables remote operation via TTL commands.
- An operating temperature range of 0° to 40°C.
- A storage temperature range of -40° to 70°C.
- A built-in protection system that guards against overheating.
For more visit http://www.teseq.com.