Murata Power Solutions Announces Isolated DC-DC Converter
Murata (Mansfield, MA) has announced availability of the Murata Power Solutions PAQ series of 150 Watt isolated DC-DC converters. Packaged as an industry standard open-frame quarter brick module with through-hole mounting, the converter features:
- A 2:1 input range of 36 - 75 VDC around a nominal 48 VDC input.
- A single 29.8 VDC nominal output, which can be trimmed from 23.83 (-20%) to 32.78 (+10%) VDC.
- Up to 92.5% efficiency.
- Up to 5 A of output current from the fully regulated output.
- An optional baseplate is available for use in conduction-cooled designs.
- Output over-voltage, over-current protection, input under voltage, and over temperature shutdown.
- A remote On/Off control option that offers negative or positive logic input.
- Input/Output isolation, which is provided by 2,250 VDC Basic insulation.
- Applicability in telecommunications infrastructures, CATV systems, satellite communications, RF test, and MRI imaging equipment.
- A 150 W power output rating.
For more information visit www.murata-ps.com.