Custom MMIC (Westford, MA), a developer of performance-driven monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), is now offering a new passive 6-10 GHz I/Q mixer, the CMD182C4. When paired with an external IF hybrid, the CMD182C4 can be used as either an image reject mixer or single sideband modulator, with features of:
- 5.5 dB of conversion loss.
- 30 dB of image rejection/sideband suppression.
- An IF bandwidth of DC to 3.5 GHz.
- Very low LO to RF leakage of -35 dBm.
- An input P1dB of +9 dBm.
- A leadless, RoHs-compliant (Pb-free) 4 x 4 mm SMT package.
For more information visit www.CustomMMIC.com.