Long Waveform Memory
Tektronix, Inc. (Beaverton, OR) has unveiled its next generation of arbitrary waveform generators that offer up to 50 GS/s sample rate performance. With a combination of high sample rate, long waveform memory, and deep dynamic range, the new AWG70000 Series supports a wide range of demanding signal generation requirements in defense electronics, high-speed serial, optical networking, and advanced research applications. Features include:
- 16 GS of waveform memory.
- 10-bit vertical resolution.
- 1.5 Terabits per second super-channel transmission over ultra-long-haul optical fiber distances.
- IF and RF frequencies up to 20 GHz.
- A greater than -80 dBc dynamic range.
For more information visit www.tektronix.com.