Crystek’s (Fort Myers, FL) new CVCO55CXT-5580-5685 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. Additional features include:
- An operation from 5,580 to 5,685 MHz.
- A tuning voltage range of 0.3 VDC to 4.7 VDC.
- A typical phase noise of -102 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz.
- An output power of 0.0 dBm typ. into a 50 ohm load with a supply of +5.0 VDC.
- A current consumption of 30 mA (max).
- A second harmonic suppression of -30 dBc typical.