Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (San Jose, CA) [NASDAQ: CY] has unveiled the PSoC 4 programmable system-on-chip architecture, which combines Cypress’s best-in-class PSoC analog and digital fabric and industry-leading CapSense capacitive touch technology with ARM’s power-efficient Cortex-M0 core. The truly scalable architecture delivers PSoC’s trademark flexibility, analog performance and integration, along with access to dozens of free PSoC Components. Features include:
- CapSense capacitive-touch sensing technology.
- Applicability in field-oriented control, motor control, temperature sensing, security access, portable, and medical.
- A power leakage of 150 nA.
- SRAM memory and programmable logic.
- Full analog and digital operation from 1.71 to 5.5 V.
- Both configurable analog and flexible routing.
For more information visit www.cypress.com.