Crystek's CRO with 2X Fundamental Technology
Crystek’s (Fort Myers, FL) new CVCO55CXT-5270-5375 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. The CVCO55CXT-5270-5375 operates from 5,270 to 5,375 MHz, and features:
- A tuning voltage range of 0.3 to 4.7 VDC.
- A typical phase noise of -102 dBc/Hz @ 10KHz offset.
- An output power of 0.0 dBm typ. into a 50 ohm load.
- A supply of +5.0 VDC.
- A current consumption of 30 mA (max).
- Pushing and Pulling that are both minimized to 1.5 MHz/V and 0.5 MHz, respectively.
- A second harmonic suppression that is -30 dBc typical.