CMT’s New Compact VNAs Allow Portable Testing
Copper Mountain Technologies (Indianapolis, IN) has introduced two new network analyzers that allow for portable tetsing. The Planar R140 is an ultra-compact USB-powered VNA (85 MHz to 14 GHz) ideal for testing antennas and cables. R140 is the smallest high-performance reflectometer that eliminates the design problem of many test errors, as it doesn’t require any test cables. Features include:
- A frequency range of 85 MHz to 14 GHz.
- High-performance cable and antenna testing.
- A lightweight and ultra-compact design for field or lab use.
- 10,001 measurement points.
- A vector reflectomer that measures S11 parameters.
- A time domain with gating standard.
- Fixture simulation.
The Planar 5048 is a compact VNA ideal for magnitude and phase measurements in the frequency range from 300 kHz to 4.8 GHz. It provides highly accurate measurements and a variety of analysis capabilities in the frequency and time domains. Features include:
- A frequency range of 20 kHz to 4.8 GHz.
- A dynamic range of 125 dB.
- 200,001 measurement points.
- A measurement time per point of 200 µs.
- A high price-performance ratio.
- Easy transportation between workstations.
- Time domain, gating, and fixture simulation standard.
- A weight of 3.3 lbs.
For more information visit www.coppermountaintech.com.