Carlo Gavazzi's New RGC2 and RGC3 Series
Carlo Gavazzi (Buffalo Grove, WI) has announced the new RGC2 and RGC3 Series of 3-phase switching solid state relays and contactors. They are an addition to the existing RGC1 single-phase series of solid state relays and contactors, providing an innovative solution for 2- and 3-pole switching of 3-phase loads. The product is intended to replace electromechanical contactors when switching speeds are quite frequent. Features include:
- 3-Phase solid state switching devices.
- Integral heat sink with robust metal DIN rail adapters.
- Ratings up to 600 VAC and 75 A per phase.
- UL certified motor ratings of up to 25 Hp @ 600 VAC.
- UL SCCR rating of 100 kA with J class fuses.
- cULus listed, CE compliant.
- Amperage rating based upon 40°C ambient temperature.
- Integrated MOV for overvoltage protection.
- Integrated cooling fan on higher amperage models.
- Optional monitoring of SSR and load failures.
- High I2t of up to 15,000 A2s.
- Optional EMR and transistor alarm outputs.