AVX's New Microwave MLCCs
AVX Corporation (Greenville, SC) has introduced a new series of microwave MLCCs with near-pure silver (Ag) electrodes, which both enhance performance and mitigate cost. Exhibiting higher conductivity than competing non-precious metal RF capacitors, AVX’s new UQ Series MLCCs feature:
- Ultra-low ESR, high Q, and high self-resonance.
- A capacitance range spanning 0.1 to 1,000 pF.
- Applicability in RF power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, filter networks, and MRI systems.
- RoHS compliance.
- Availability in 7 voltages, ranging from 50-500 V.,
- Availability in 8 capacitance tolerances, ranging from ±0.1 pf to ±20%.
- Availability in 6 case sizes 0605, 1210, 0709, 0402, 0603, and 0805.
- An operating temperature range from -55° to +125°C.
For more information visit www.avx.com.