TDK-Lambda Unveils Convection Cooled & Compact Power Supplies
TDK Corporation (San Diego, CA) announces the release of TDK-Lambda’s latest addition to its ZWS line of compact AC-DC power supplies. The new single-output ZWS300BAF series provides 300 W with convection cooling (no fans required). This design eliminates the need for fan maintenance and reduces acoustic noise and vibrations. These units feature:
- A low profile of 1.45”.
- A compact footprint of 3.31” x 7.01”.
- Applicability in light industrial, LED signage, test & measurement, communications, gaming, point-of-sale, and IT equipment.
- A universal input of 85-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz with PFC.
- A 120-370 VDC input.
- Output ratings from 50 to 300 W.
- An output voltage of 24 V, 36 V, or 48 VDC with a +/-10% adjustment range.
- An operating temperature range from -10° to +70°C with derating above +45°C.
For more information visit http://www.us.tdk-lambda.com.