Standex-Meder Electronics (Cincinnati, OH) has announced its KT Series of high isolation reed relays. The KT Series is ideal for use in green applications, such as photovoltaic technology or hybrid vehicles. It is particularly helpful in measuring isolation resistance across several components in a solar energy system prior to grid connection, preventing injury or further current leakages. Features include:
- An isolation resistance greater than or equal to 1,013 Ω.
- An isolation voltage between the coil and contact of over 7 kVDC.
- A footprint of 30 (L) x 8.6 (W) x 10.6 mm (H).
- Availability in 3 coil voltages of 5, 12, and 24 V.
- Availability in either surface or through-hole mounting.
- RoHS compliance.
For more information visit www.standexmeder.com.